NOhep Terms & Conditions
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, of inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute arising from these terms and conditions or your use of the website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Launched by the World Hepatitis Alliance (WHA) on World Hepatitis Day 2016, NOhep is an independent initiative led by the World Hepatitis Alliance, who acts as the secretariat, and a working group comprised of civil society and multilateral organisations. Working group members include the World Health Organization, Centres for Diseases Control (US), the European Liver Patient Association and the Coalition for the Eradication of Viral Hepatitis in Asia Pacific.
- “Website” means nohep.org
- “You”, “your” and “yours” means the person(s) accessing the website.
- “We”, “us” and “our” means NOhep.
- “Material” means any information, data, text, graphics, links, programming code or other material published, contained or available on the website.
- A “registered user” is a person who has registered via the website (such as a NOhep visionary).
- “Your content” is any and all the content submitted or uploaded by users of the website, including names, photographs, video clips, biographical information, text, logos, files and any other information and materials.
3. Trademarks and logos
- The NOhep website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to NOhep are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will NOhep be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such loss or use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Trade marks, logos and service marks, together called “trade marks”, used on our website, whether registered or unregistered, are property of their owners. Unless otherwise stated, we do not give you permission to use any trade mark on our website without its owner’s consent.
4. Copyright and our Website
NOhep along with our content and technology providers, own the copyright to our websites. All content is under copyright. Any unauthorised use of our website’s content may infringe third parties rights. You may not use it unless with our prior written consent or as allowed in the following exceptions:
- You use the material for non-commercial, personal use only;
- All copyright notices are kept on the material; and
- You do not modify, reproduce, display, distribute or perform the material for any public use without prior written consent from NOhep.
Exceptions relate to material produced by NOhep which we intend for the widest possible distribution including but not limited to:
- NOhep accessories
- NOhep billboard
- NOhep branding
- NOhep factsheet
- NOhep Infographic
- NOhep poster
- NOhep pull-up banner
- NOhep quote cards
- NOhep social media assets
- NOhep toolkits
- WHS Presentations
Some photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not NOhep). All rights are reserved on these photographs.
- Although NOhep have a strict policy to ensure our anti-virus software is up-to-date we do not guarantee that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free. Nor can we guarantee that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials. Users of the site are advised to take reasonable steps to use suitable anti-virus and firewall systems in order to protect your computer and equipment. NOhep does not accept any liability for any loss or damage as a result of any infection of your computer and equipment.
- You must not introduce, or try to introduce, any virus or other contaminant to our website or any of its software or systems. Nor should you try to alter, de-compile, reverse engineer, destroy or tamper with any part of our website, its software or our systems. You must no try to weaken or damage how our website works, whether by helping to organise, or actively take part in, a denial of service attacked or otherwise.
6. Material on our website
- Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in compiling the information on the website we do not guarantee its accuracy or reliability and neither NOhep, nor its editors, can be held responsible for any inaccuracies or mis-statements of fact beyond our control. We may make changes to the material on the website at any time without notice. We and any third parties referred to on the website assume no responsibility for how you use the information provided through the website.
- We are always interested in hearing what you think of the material on our website – please contact us. Some of the material on the website has been written by organisations and individuals not employed by NOhep (for example material provided through integrated data feeds and aggregated news content). We cannot guarantee its accuracy or reliability.
- Some of the material on the website forms part of an archive of news reporting or an archive of newsletters. The date of publication is stated on this material and it is not updated. Please take care to note these dates, as some of the information contained in this material will not reflect current situations, guidelines or best practice.
7. Medical information
Any medical information referred to in or through this website is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical practitioner, or to endorse any specific treatment, healthcare or other service provider. You are strongly advised to talk to an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
8. Links to external content providers
NOhep takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and NOhep has no control over them. This includes links to video sharing platforms such as YouTube. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that NOhep approves of or endorses any other third-party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties. That being said, any potential conflicts of interest should be raised with NOhep.